I've been setting aside time, to clear a little space in the corners of my mind

I just watched Music & Lyrics for the second time and it’s the line from the song Way back into Love. Nice little movie to watch when u r feeling down or lonely and have a lot of time to think about things that have happened or will happen.
Well I have been watching lot of Romantic comedies lately. Love Actually on the valentine’s day, Boys & Girls before that, Just Friends, Definitely May be. Love actually is the best of the lot if anyone goes by my reco. :)
So, I guess it is very clear what I am going to talk about – Love.
No personal revelations on the blog, so if u r anticipating a peek into my personal life am very sorry to disappoint you J
How do we define love? A very profound questions indeed with (as they say for strategy) with many right answers (or where there is no wrong answer).
Love is Attraction – Physical, emotional, intellectual, it can take one or many forms.
Well the definition is not bounded in any sense. Someone close to me said the other day
“When you are happy just seeing someone else happy, even though it causes u immense pain, then you are in love”
I guess even if u may not agree completely with it but I sincerely believe that whoever is in love has gone thru the above feeling.
While in Engg college I used to feel that love happens only in movies but then I saw people going around (a lot of them). Then a time came when I used to hear news only of love marriages then I asked my mom are arranged marriages out of fashion. She said that ur sample size of population is very esoteric and u need to increase the sample size and then make a new hypothesis (am just brushing my Statistics my mom said this in a very simple lucid language)
One thing am very sure of after seeing people deeply in love is the way u look at life. The way u look, the way u sound and the way u carry urself it changes. People tend to find lot of happiness in small inconsequential things.
Love teaches you to be more responsible and mature. You become answerable to someone. One more life gets attached to yours and your smallest decisions have a profound affect.
Every coin has two sides and love is no exception. Love can make people irrational and make them take hasty decisions. Love can be a source of frustration also. It is my personal belief that love is synonymous to having someone for urself and many times if u cant stay with the person u love then u start neglecting urself. (too heavy rite)
I am just writing whatever comes to my mind. Like I said am just clearing the corners of my mind.
All I want to do is find a way back into love

Comments

Popular Posts