Taking the next step

Its official!!! My bachelor life is coming to an end when I said yes to a sweet jewellery designer. J Everything has happened so fast that the news hasn’t still sunk in and have been getting more shocking expressions than something like a pleasant surprise. The last 5 days have been a roller coaster for me. I learnt that its not hard to say yes when u know what u really want and u find that person sitting right in front of you.

I also came to know that elders do not always mean what they say. They expect us to understand the implicit meaning. Come on pls give us a break, as it is we are in less stress that u expect us to read between the lines. So beware of the grey brigade!!

Taking the next step means a lot more than just deciding to share ur life with a person. It means now u r a part of a new family, u have to respect and care for ur new family. You will have to make sure that your family respects and loves ur partner as they have loved you. I only realised this when I met her family had a talk with them and then it dawned to me that it will be a god damn big responsibility.

The good thing is that my family has taken a great liking for her and now I feel the outsider. All my sisters have made a girl gang and started teaching her tricks to tackle me. I just wish that it turns out to be that good as it seems to be & I will leave no stone unturned to make sure of that.

I just hope that I rise up to the expectations of whole of my family and my better half. I just want to be her best friend and if I can do that then am sure we will have a rocking life ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts