Back after a long hiatus

Have had a long and busy one month. Lots of travelling, bugging Bangalore traffic and lack of good girls in Bangalore have made it very tiring month in Bangalore. The only good thing about this city is the weather. Ah It feels like heaven after 2 years in Mumbai’s sweltering heat and humidity.

Ankur was asking me the other day that u must be enjoying as he has heard the my company has gud girls. I spent the next 15 minutes that there are no models on the shopfloor. Then he says atleast I should be around them during lunch. The god damn fellow expects me to travel 20 km back to head office for a lunch.

The gud thing about this month was that I have started reading again Just about to finish my last book in the Sherlock Holmes series. Hercule Poirot is next in line.

The election results came out quite gud yesterday. I am not saying this because I support congress or the UPA but atleast we will have much more stable government this time so hoping for some good radical changes in the country.

The busy schedule has its own advantages. We don’t get time to spend money so I feel we should save a lot of money J here in Bangalore.

Too bad I missed the convocation ceremony, heard it was an interesting affair. Work on the letter is on hope to complete it soon.

Adios

Comments

Popular Posts