It’s payback time

Finally the time has come to give back my alma mater what it deserves. Its our convocation day and time of the year when we can speak freely about our experiences in one of the most prestigious management colleges of the country.
I am not writing this to suggest what the designated person should say or what tone he should use. I know he will do complete justice to the batch and the dignitaries present in the function but at the same time kick some serious butt. All the best to him.
Some people in the class (including me) had decided to write a letter to the dean giving him our piece of mind. (after we get our degrees in hand of course ;) )
I am starting that letter and I welcome all my classmates to please do not mail me suggestions or methods to write the letter. Please pick a particular incident and write about which I can directly use for the letter.
I am going to keep my promise – am not coming for the convocation as I do not wish to step on that (un)holy land again.

Comments

Popular Posts