My Learnings

Sorry to discontinue the circle of life. My MBA is coming to an end so I felt that I shud put down my learnings for the future generation ;) Hope you dont make the same mistakes I have done.


A: ADMAP (The biggest hoax of all)

B: BCG Matrix

C: Core Competence

D: DCP (Desperate Class Participation I don’t have to explain this)

E: End to End Solution

F: Frameworks ( God only knows how many we have used genuinely and how many we have created on the spur of the moment)

G: Gas (Don’t cover your nose. You will have to cover your ears to hide from it)

H: Hypocrisy (Imp trait to do an MBA. If are not, you will become one at the end of 2 years)

I: IRR

J: Job (Placement : People started discussing these on the first day of the college itself)

K: Khandwala Model (The only framework we learnt in OB)

L: (Lack of) Ethics

M: Marginal Utility ( My Marginal utility for MBA became zero at the end of first day itself)

N: NPV (For Finance Dummy's it means Net Present Value. In simple words it gives you a
picture of how much money u will have in future. For us right now it looks to be zero)

O: One stop Shop

P: Porter's 5 forces

Q: Quantitative Methods

R: Return on Investment (My ROI on this course is zero, Its not that the denominator is very high, the numerator is tending to zero)

S: Strategy

T: Technician

U: Uppsala Model (Do not ask wat it is. I don’t have any clue wat it stands for)

V: Values (Something which they say they have but someone will have to teach them to follow)

W: Work Life Balance (It’s a sham. Its only work for some and only life for others. That’s the
crux of having acad groups)

X: Xternal Funding (At a Bschool they teach you to start a business with someone else's money and it does not matter if it fails)

Y: YoY Growth (No matter what Bplan you have it should have 30% growth. It doesn’t matter if the business overshoots the market itself)

Z: Z Score (Pls don’t even ask what it is. If I had known I would have topped the exam)

Please do add your learnings and make the list more comprehensive and of publishing quality ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts